Services range dependent on your business needs, the affordable service is completely bespoke and maybe project based on a daily consultancy rate. It can range from implementation of all up to date policies and procedures or assisting the company with a large scale resourcing project. Our aim is to really understand your business and challenge you on thinking differently to strategically expand your company and improve practice by implementing streamline consistent operations. Such services include...
Human Resource Management
- Employee contracts and handbooks
- Policy writing and implementation all in line with updated legislation
- Truly understanding your workforce by putting measures in place to increase staff morale, improving staff retention
- Appraisals, supervisions and annual reviews
- Performance management
Recruitment & Training Development
- Developing interview skills for all managers, robust procedures and processes
- Creative consistent recruitment strategies and solutions
- Personal Training and Development Programmes to suit your workforce needs
- Training Sessions and workshops; including Supervisory skills, Effective Positive Communication, Employment law updates, Tender and Bid Writing, Life-Coaching
- Business planning, forecasting (including financial planning)
- Development of internal Key Performance Indicators
- Ongoing marketing strategies
- Writing tender applications and bids
- Development of all internal systems, processes and procedures
Mentoring & Coaching
- To provide one-one support in increasing confidence and self-esteem in the workplace
- Learning and development of new skills – such as public speaking, presentation, communication, effective management
Specific Business Start-Up Support
Have you got a business idea but worried about taking the plunge and setting up your company? Do you worry about the security and stability of being self-employed or a company director?
We can provide intensive bespoke personalised support programmes, including business start-up legal requirements, initial business planning and strategy, mentoring to promote confidence, all policies and procedures and templates created in a business toolkit. This support is very affordable and to suit your requirements, we aim to support you for the first 3 months initially within the business to then occasional project work as and when you require specialist advice and support. We also offer ongoing support in the first 3 years of any start-up company, to ensure that the company has the best opportunity to succeed.